Time Travelers

hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counter gallery.

Web ring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday, December 18, 2009

December 22, 1962

Next week I'll countdown the part 1 of the 100 biggest hits of 1966. It's will be our first 2 part countdown and our year-end special. Hope you tune in to one of my affiliates to remember the year of Superbowl 1 when my favorite team, the Green Bay Packers, took the trophy named after their coach home. I look forward to our time together but for now remember 1962 in our last weekly countdown of 2009.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jason,

    I've been following your shows almost from the beginning. Just wondering how you decide which year to feature your show for the following week. Thanks and keep up the great work. Definitely looking forward to the 1966 year-end show.

    Since this is almost the end of a decade, any possibility of featuring the Top 100 of the 50s or 60s?

    Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unable to listen or d/l--why?



    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Adrian for listening to the show. I just pick a year from random for the week that it airs. I do however try to keep 3 months in between show as not to overlap song very often.

    To answer your second question about a top 100 of the decade show. That might be a possible. It might have to wait until end of January of beginning of February so I can come up with a list. Thanks again for listening

    BTW I didn't have time to upload this weeks show until now so the links should now work Lee.

    Thanks to both of you for enjoying the show.

    Jason Miller

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very "slick"sounding production, Jason. Would you consider "streaming" this show?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what you mean by "Streaming" The show is currently on about 35 stations that stream the Time Warp Top 40. I post the episodes here for those that want a copy for themselves. If you have a station that streams, just ask and you'll get the links prior to them being posted here. I don't really have the funds to stream it myself so for now it might have to stay a download.

    ReplyDelete